CORONAVIRUS: COVID-19 INFORMATION FOR BUSINESS TRAVELERS FROM AAA CORPORATE TRAVEL
During the past year AAA Corporate Travel has been dedicated to assisting our clients and business travelers during the pandemic through re-accommodations, ticket refunds, and providing important industry travel updates. We continue to monitor travel protocols and keep in regular contact with our travel partners and suppliers. The links in the side bar and information below will give you access to important industry information to help you travel safely and make educated decisions about future business travel plans.
TIPS FOR TRAVELERS:
- Stay informed and remain vigilant when traveling by heeding all official advisories.
- Before booking or traveling, access the Know Before You Go tool to search for your destination's travel restrictions.
- Travel with all necessary travel documentation, including health insurance cards and proof of vaccination.
- Consult your AAA Travel Consultant for any changes to travel plans or requirements.
- Know the nearest location of and contact information for the U.S. embassy or consulate to contact them in case of an emergency. Also, enroll in the State Department’s Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP).
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for everyday preventive measures to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands.
- Cover your nose and mouth when sneezing and coughing. Use a tissue or your bent elbow when coughing or sneezing, dispose of it, and wash your hands afterward.
- Bring at least 14 days of extra medication in case of unexpected travel delays, and a list of all medications in case you need refills.
- Download the Traveler Checklist for more tools and tips.
RETURN TO TRAVEL GUIDE
With businesses getting back to "normal" once again, employees are increasingly returning to the roads and the skies. We have put together a list of the latest supplier information on safety and cleaning protocols from all major airlines, hotels, and transportation suppliers. Click on the links below to view each supplier's policy: