American Airlines will add 52 nonstop routes in 2018, including new international destinations. It will fly to Prague and Budapest starting May 4 and Reykjavik on June 7. Also on June 7, the carrier will begin such new domestic routes as:
- Philadelphia-Fort Wayne, Ind.
- Philadelphia-Oklahoma City
- Philadelphia-Pensacola, Fla.
- Charlotte-Panama City, Fla.
- Charlotte-South Bend, Ind.
- Dallas/Fort Worth International-Panama City, Fla.
- Dallas/Fort Worth International-South Bend, Ind.
- Chicago O'Hare International-Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, Pa.
American Airlines Shuttle
On April 4, American will begin its business traveler-focused Shuttle service between O'Hare and New York LaGuardia. Perks include dedicated gates and free wine and beer in the main cabin.
Business Travel News 1/18/2018